Butterfly Valve with Actuators
A butterfly valve is a valve which can be used for isolating the storage Silo / hopper from downstream system. The closing mechanism takes the form of a disc which allows for quick shut off. Our Butterfly valves are generally favored because of their light weight construction and leak proof design.
- Available in 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 & 400 mm. Sizes.
- Body in Aluminium Alloy casting
- Single and Double Flange options
- Up to 0.2 Bar Pressure proof
- Light-weight design resulting in lower cost and ease of handling
- Modular System, Interchangeable components
- High grade rubber seals for leak proof working
- Disc in Cast Iron, Polymer coated and Stainless Steel
- Silo and Hopper Discharge points in Concrete Plants
- Food Grade Valves for food powder or granular material
- At the outlet of Screw Conveyors, Inlet of Loading Bellows or at Cylindrical chutes
- Bi-Directional Shut-off
- Suitable for Flange bolting and clamping applications
Electro Pneumatic Actuators
Electro pneumatic Actuator is used for operating the Butterfly Valves pneumatically. Use of compressed air to power a reliable actuation system is an attractive, lower cost alternative, to other actuation technologies. We offer standard designed electro pneumatic actuators and systems that can be used to automatic on/off the valves and can be connected with PLS system for the batching.
- Smooth movement / opening of valves
- Automatic operation as per application
- Rack & Pinion mechanism for Rotary Actuation
- Almost maintenance free
- Operating the Butterfly Valves pneumatically
- For automatic closing and opening requirements
Manual valve actuators are a lever in Alluminium alloy casting which is used to operate the Butterfly Valve manually. These actuators are used where frequent on/off is not required.