Electromagnetic Vibro feeder
Vibro Feeder consists of a suspended Pan fixed with Electromagnetic or Unbalance Motor Vibrators. They are used for controlled linear feed of powder ar granular material due to vibrating pan. The drive unit generates vibration, which is transmitted by the spring system to the tray. As the tray vibrates, particles are thrown up and forward from one point on the tray and drop down at a point farther along the tray.
- Easy automatic feed control
- Low power consumption and running cost
- Available in customized lengths and various width options
- Low Noise
- Long life and almost zero maintenance
- Can be attached to PLC for using in a close loop circuit
- Discharging Bulk materials from Hoppers / Bins.
- Feeding crushers, mixers, furnaces and scales.
- Feeding to packing systems
- Handling difficult flowing material
- Instant on/off requirements in Batch feeding
- Food Processing