Ribbon Blenders consist of a U-shaped horizontal trough and a spiral ribbon agitator. A ribbon agitator consists of a set of inner and outer helical agitators. The ribbons rotate and move materials both radially and laterally to ensure homogenous blends in short cycle times. Ribbon agitators are used for blends that will be between 40 and 70% of the rated capacity of the blender.
- The shape of container and mixing ribbon gives appropriate movement to the ingredients, result in good quality.
- Full cover on top side of the container.
- Centrally located material Discharge valve. ( Butter fly / Sliding Valve )
- Dust proof top cover with window provided.
- Emergency stop provided in panel.
- Digital timer for batch time setting.
- Limit switch provided at top cover for safety purpose.
- Inching push button with selector switch for inching operation during discharge of material.
- Mixing of bulk drugs, chemicals, and cosmetic powders.
- Blending big volumes of dry solids.
- Dry powder to wet phase mixing.
- Lubrication of dry granules in large quantity.
- Heating, cooling, and drying of materials.
- Coating solid particles with small amounts of liquids to produce formulations.