Tubular screw conveyor / feeder
Tubular Screw Conveyors body consists of a tubular body made up of one or more flanged sections, within which is housed a screw flight or worm-on-pipe. The internal flight is rotated to transport the material from the point of feed to the point of discharge.
Our Tubular Screw Conveyor system is highly versatile offering numerous solutions for feeding and conveying the powdery or granular materials. Screw Conveyors and Feeders can be produced in carbon steel or stainless steel depending on its suitability to the application maintaining high quality standards and with premium surface finishing. The internal screw continuous flights produced with latest technology are imported from Europe in order to gear up the productivity and efficiency.
- Latest technology
- Wide range of dimensions dia i.e. 114, 139, 168, 219, 273, 323 & 406 MM
- Smart feed & discharge spouts to provide flexibility of mounting and accommodate minor site variations.
- Almost Dust free conveying of powders
- Low Space requirements
- Low Maintenance
- Available in Vibrant and Customized colors
- Silo feeding, discharging and conveying
- Batch Feeding & Controlling
- Continuous Feeding & Conveying
- Feeding and Conveying at difficult inclinations
- Ready Mix Concrete Industry
- Asphalt plants, Hot Mix and Wet Mix Plants
- Cement Plants
- Dry Premix & Building Materials
- Paint and Putty plants
- Food Processing